Where are you located?
The Kenworthy School is on the border between the Greater Heights and Oak Forest, just south of 610 between Ella and Shepherd. Our address is 880 W. 28th. We are on the same block as the Arabic Immersion School, just past the Home Depot if you’re traveling East on the 610 feeder road.
What are your hours?
We offer high-quality, educational care from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM each week day, and regular Parents’ Night Out events.
Do you follow the HISD calendar?
No. We understand that extended school closures can be difficult for working parents to accommodate. Here are the scheduled closures for the 2018 academic year:
- Friday, March 30th– Good Friday
- Monday, May 28th– Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4th– 4th of July
- Thursday, July 5th– Day after 4th of July
- Friday, August 31st– Labor Day Weekend
- Monday, September 3rd– Labor Day
- Thursday, November 22nd– Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 23rd– Day after Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 24– Day before Christmas
- Tuesday, December 25th– Christmas Day
- Wednesday, December 26th– Day after Christmas
- Monday, December 31st– Day before New Year’s
- Tuesday, January 1st– New Year’s Day
What ages do you enroll?
Babies and children from six weeks to five years old are welcome at The Kenworthy School.
What is the tuition schedule?
Our 2017 tuition and fee schedule is:
- 6 weeks – 24 months: $1,450/month or $8,500 semiannually
- 2 year olds: $1,400/month or $8,250 semiannually
- 3 year olds, Prekindergarten, and Prekindergarten XL: $1,350/month or $8,000 semiannually
- Annual registration fee – $150
- Annual supply fee – $150
Do you offer sibling discounts? What about sibling priority for the Wait List?
Yes! The Kenworthy School prioritizes siblings and offers discounts for additional enrolled children.